There is lots to share this week so see below for exciting opportunities, opening and of course the next edition of the Banyule Arts and Culture E-news!
- EOI’s for artists to take part of the Winter In Banyule Festival are now open. This year is going to see lots of new ideas take over Banyule in 10 days of winter warming! – see information and forms attached. Please contact me if you have any queries and spread this information far and wide to any artists you think may be interested.
- No.1 Contemporary Art Fair is opening tomorrow night at the Banyule Art Space. Your invitation to the opening is attached here. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Please send through your articles and information for inclusion in the June Art and Culture E-news by Thursday May 24, 5pm. Earlier is appreciated!
Just a reminder;
If you are contributing a feature article;
- Include 2 – 3 pictures if possible
- The article should not be direct promotion (e.g. advertising) rather a good news style story about your work, organisation, award, experience, exhibition, etc.
- Between 150 – 200 words
If you are contributing information about workshops, exhibitions, events, etc that are coming up;
- Include 1 image
- Information should be 25 words or less
Thank you everyone and I look forward to hearing from you,
Arts and Cultural Development Officer